• 帮助中心

  • ADADADADAD

    盘点在银行常用的英语句子(4)

    盘点在银行常用的英语句子(4)[ 行业口语 ]

    行业口语 时间:2022-07-24 20:47:00 热度:1℃

    作者:文/会员上传 下载docx

    简介:

    Id like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
    我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。I want to deposit my paycheck.
    我想存入我的工资支票。Id like to

    以下为本文的正文内容,请查阅,本站为公益性网站,复制本文以及下载DOC文档全部免费。

    We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
    我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

    Please endorse the cheque.
    请背签这张支票。

    The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
    旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

    Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
    这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

    Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
    你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
    银行英语口语-取款、结余

    I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
    我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

    I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
    我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

    I want to close my account with you.
    我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

    I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
    我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

    May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
    我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

    Could you tell me my balance?
    能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
    盘点在银行常用的英语句子(4).docx

    将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

    推荐度:

    下载
    ADADAD
    热门栏目