• 帮助中心

  • ADADADADAD

    英语流行口语对话:Intention意图[ 情景对话 ]

    情景对话 时间:2022-07-24 20:47:00 热度:1℃

    作者:文/会员上传 下载docx

    简介:

    随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于意图该如何去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Intention意图,希望可以帮到大家Asking About Intention询问打算

    以下为本文的正文内容,请查阅,本站为公益性网站,复制本文以及下载DOC文档全部免费。

      随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于妥协该如何去表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Compromise妥协,希望可以帮到大家

      ...get on the bandwagon.

      随大溜。(较随便)

      A:What're you supposed to do now?

      你现在该怎么办呢?

      B:The only thing for me to do is to get on the bandwagon.

      我只能随大溜。

      A:It can be taken as a way.

      这倒是个办法。

      ...swim with the tide.

      随大溜。(较随便)

      A:What did he do with the boss's decision?

      他对老板的决定采取了什么态度?

      B:He wouldn't disagree;he's learned to swim with the tide.

      他不反对,他已学会了随大溜.

      A:Everybody has to do that in this society.

      在这个社会里,每个人都得那么做.

      You'd better water down yur demand .

      你最好降低一下要求.(较随便)

      A:You'd better water down your demand.

      你最好降低一下要求.

      B:Why?

      为什么呢?

      A:Or the boss will turn then down at once.

      因为如不这样,老板会立即把他们驳回.

      Let's meet each other half way.

      咱们各让一半.(通用)

      A:Don't argue any more.Let's meet each other half way,OK?

      别争了,咱们各让一半吧,好不好?

      B:All right .It's good for you to say so.

      好的,你能这么说太好了.

      Only in this way can we close the deal.

      只有这样才能成交.

      ...make the best out of a hard bargain.

      ......尽力而为.(通用)

      A:Things are becoming so difficult.

      事情越来越困难了。

      B:So I hope everyone of us will make the best out of a hard bargain.

      因此我希望大家都能尽力而为。

      A:Yes,indeed.

      对,确实是这样。

      I don't mind one way or the other.

      我无所谓,怎么都行.(通用)

      A:Do you want the eggs overcooked or underdone?

      你的煎鸡蛋要老一点还是嫩一点?

      B:I don't mind one way or the other.

      我无所谓,怎么都行.

      A:I know.

      我知道了。

      ...figure out a way to ...

      ......想个办法。......(通用)

      A:We must figure out a way to settle the dispute.

      我们想个办法解决这个争端。

      B:Yes,a way has to be found.

      对,必须想个办法.

      A:But it's not easy.

      但并不容易.

      ...give in on both sides.

      ......相互让步.(通用)

      A:How on earth will they end the strike?

      到底怎样才能结束罢工呢?

      B:They'll have to give in on both sides,I think.

      我认为双方必须相互让步。

      A:But neither of them wants to do so.

      但他们谁也不肯这样。

      B:Then the strike will last for ever.

      那么这场罢工会永远持续下去的。

      ...play along with one's ideas for the time being.

      暂时参与......的计划.(通用)

      A:Are you in favor of his plan?

      你们赞成他的计划吗?

      B:Not really.But we've finally decided to play along with his ideas for the time being

      并不赞成,我最终决定暂时参与他的计划。

      A:What do you mean by that?

      你那样说是什么意思?

      B:We agreed with him temporarily.

      我们只是暂时同意他的意见。

      There's no room for compromise.

      没有妥协的余地。(通用)

      A:I think we'd better reach a compromise.

      我认为我们最好相互让步。

      B:Unfortunately,I don't think there's room for compromise in this matter.

      但遗憾的是,我认为在这件事上没有妥协的余地。

      A:It seems we'll never reach any agreement.

      看来我们永远也不会达成协议了。

      When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

      入乡随俗.(通用)

      A:We shouldn't dress very formally in the country.

      我们在乡下不应该空得太正式。

      B:Yeah,we should be casual when we stay with country people.

      是啊,和乡下人在一起我们随便一些。

      A:When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

      入乡随俗嘛。

      ...work out a compromise.

      制定妥协方案。(通用)

      A:Did you finally work out a compromise?

      你们最后制定出妥协方案了吗?

      B:No,we couldn't.

      没有。

      A:Why?

      为什么?

      B:They wouln't give in neither would we.

      他们不让步,我们也不愿让步。

      ...need a give-and-take attitude.

      ......需采取互谅互让的态度。

      A:I find it hard to get on with my colleagues.

      我发现和同事相处很难。

      B:You need a give-and-take attitude to get along in this firm.

      要想在这个公司和同事处好,你需采取谅互让的态度.

      A:Thank you for your advice.

      谢谢你的忠告。

      ...make mutual concessions.

      ......双方让步。(较正式)

      A:If we want to reach an agreement,we should make mutual concessions.

      如果我们想达成协议的话,必须双方让步。

      B:You said it.As long as we do it,we'll achieve an agreement.

      你说到点子上了,只要我们能这样做,会达成协议的.

      A:That's right.

      是这样的.

      ...settle...amicably.

      ......和解。(较正式)

      A:What's the result of the dispute between the two parties?

      两党史争端的结局怎么样了?

      B:They finally selled it amicably.

      他们最终和解了。

      A:Tt's the same as I had expected.

      和我预料的一样。

      ...split the difference.

      采取折中的方法.(较正式)

      A:Your price is a bit too high.

      你的价格有点太高了。

      B:We have to split the difference.

      我们双方都得让一点了.

      A:That's the thing to do.

      应该这样。

      ...take a hard line.

      ......采取强硬态度。(较正式)

      A:Will our boss agree to change the plan?

      老板会改变计划吗?

      B:No,he still takes a hard line.He has ordered us to finish our work according to schedule.He'll never change it

      不,他态度强硬.他命令我们按期完成任务就没有改变的余地.

      A:He's really marble-hearted.

      真是铁石心肠啊!

      ...fall into line...

      ......同意 ......。(较正式)

      A:Do you follow his decision all the time?

      你们总是听从他的决定吗?

      B:Yes.When he announces a plan,all of us fall into line.

      是的。他宣布的计划,我们都同意。

      A:You never reject his ideas? B:Never.He's the boss,you know.

      你们从来不拒绝吗?从来不拒绝.他是老板呀.

      ...back down on

      在......上作出让步.(较正式)

      A:I finally backed down on my plan.

      我的计划最终作出让步.

      B:I thought you would stick to it.

      我本以为你会一直坚持下去.

      A:I couldn't,simply because so many people have opposite opinions.

      那么多人持反对意见,我根本不能坚持.

    英语流行口语对话:Intention意图.docx

    将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

    推荐度:

    下载
    热门标签:
    ADADAD
    热门栏目